Career and Employment Opportunities with AWMA Water Control Solutions
Are you passionate about the success of Australia’s water industry? Join AWMA and make a difference to the sustainability of our water resources.
As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for the successful delivery of innovative water control infrastructure projects, nationally and internationally. A well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna, Victoria, AWMA currently employ 50 full time staff.
AWMA engineer, design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless-steel water control infrastructure and automated control options. AWMA are always looking for skilled personnel to join our Cohuna-based team. Positions are usually based on a permanent full time basis (not project based contract periods).
Employee roles are often created to accommodate applicant skill levels, ambitions and accreditations. So despite the positions announced as currently available, if you’re passionate about innovative water control solutions required to sustain our national water industry then we’d love to hear from you.
Why would you enjoy working with AWMA?
- Appreciate a tree-change; with our head-office based alongside the Gunbower National Forest, Murray River and iconic wetlands, only 45mins from Echuca
- Make a difference; contribute to some of Australia’s highest profile, water infrastructure projects
- Step up; be appreciated for using your initiative as every project is site specific
- Be well supported; by a team of mechanical engineers, designers, fabricators and management
- Utilise your skills; whilst formal qualifications are preferred they are not always essential
- Upgrade your abilities; you will be provided with all the necessary skills and training to excel in your role
- Build networks; within our friendly, supportive, family-based corporate culture
- Be well remunerated; with an industry competitive salary
AWMA conducts its operations to high standards of professionalism and ethical values. Employees are expected to adhere to our strict internationally accredited quality program. Candidates are required to be Australian citizens with experience working for Australian companies preferable.
All applications should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Toni Kelly (Human Resources)
Thank you for your interest in AWMA Water Control Solutions, we look forward to hearing from you.