Career and Employment Opportunities with AWMA Water Control Solutions
Are you passionate about the success of Australia’s water industry? Join AWMA and make a difference to the sustainability of our water resources.
As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for the successful delivery of innovative water control infrastructure projects, nationally and internationally. A well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna, Victoria, AWMA currently employ 50 full time staff.
AWMA engineer, design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless-steel water control infrastructure and automated control options. AWMA are always looking for skilled personnel to join our Cohuna-based team. Positions are usually based on a permanent full time basis (not project based contract periods).
Employee roles are often created to accommodate applicant skill levels, ambitions and accreditations. So despite the positions announced as currently available, if you’re passionate about innovative water control solutions required to sustain our national water industry then we’d love to hear from you.
Why would you enjoy working with AWMA?
- Appreciate a tree-change; with our head-office based alongside the Gunbower National Forest, Murray River and iconic wetlands, only 45mins from Echuca
- Make a difference; contribute to some of Australia’s highest profile, water infrastructure projects
- Step up; be appreciated for using your initiative as every project is site specific
- Be well supported; by a team of mechanical engineers, designers, fabricators and management
- Utilise your skills; whilst formal qualifications are preferred they are not always essential
- Upgrade your abilities; you will be provided with all the necessary skills and training to excel in your role
- Build networks; within our friendly, supportive, family-based corporate culture
- Be well remunerated; with an industry competitive salary
AWMA conducts its operations to high standards of professionalism and ethical values. Employees are expected to adhere to our strict internationally accredited quality program. Candidates are required to be Australian citizens with experience working for Australian companies preferable.
The positions we are currently advertising include (but may not be limited to);
- Sales Engineer, Based in BALLARAT
- AWMA are seeking to employ a Senior Sales Engineer to develop and grow our Flood market nationally. Based in our Ballarat office, the successful candidate will be required to travel nationally.
- You will be responsible for taking control of an existing client portfolio and project pipeline within the construction industry, local and regional councils and the industrial sector.
- Training will be provided to develop you to be AWMA’s FloodFree product specialist, enabling you to become the industry expert in your field.
- For further details please visit: https://www.awmawatercontrol.com.au/seeking-sales-engineer-ballarat/
- Regional Sales Engineer- NSW, VIC, TAS (Melbourne based) & (click here)
- Regional Sales Engineer- QLD, NT, SA, WA (Brisbane based) (click here)
- AWMA are seeking Mechanical Engineers with sales experience to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to develop innovative solutions to challenging water control issues.
- With water projects in demand, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to join our talented team and develop technical proposals.
- In conjunction with our clients who cover all sectors of the water industry, including asset owners, consultants and tier 1 and 2 contractors, you will develop solutions for some of Australia’s largest water infrastructure projects.
- This will be a challenging and rewarding role with diverse projects and designs.
- This opportunity will give you true job satisfaction offering variety and challenges as you work with some of Australia’s largest construction companies to deliver nation building projects.
All applications should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Toni Kelly (Human Resources)
Thank you for your interest in AWMA Water Control Solutions, we look forward to hearing from you.