AWMA offer a range of Actuation Systems:
- Manual Actuators: are powered by a handwheel or the AWMA Portable Actuator.
- Portable Actuator: designed by AWMA, mechanically drives any manual actuator. Can be mains, battery or petrol powered.
- Electric Actuator: mains (AC) or battery powered (DC).
- Hydraulic Actuators: can be mains or battery powered or used in-conjunction with a portable power pack system.
- Pneumatic Actuators: are typically used for high duty cycle applications.
Actuators can be customised to suit the application including:
- Coatings for harsh corrosive environments
- Various communication protocols
- Position sensing
- UPS backups
- Rising or non-rising spindles
- Manual overrides on powered actuators
- SCADA connection