The AWMA StopLog range consists of fabricated modular segments of any size, joined to effectively isolate flows for maintenance, redirection or containment.
- Primarily designed for flow isolation, AWMA Stopboards also regulate flows via overshot level control.
- Stoplogs are typically designed for installation and removal under equalised head conditions (no flow). AWMA design options include equalisation valves and roller guides to allow the Stoplogs to be operated under flow conditions.
- Custom designed and fabricated to suit any size or shaped orifice.
- Uni-direction sealing as standard with bi-directional models available on request.
- Insertion and removal of boards via AWMA’s self engaging Lifting Frame.
- Storage solutions available.