AWMA offer Passive Tilting Flood Barriers and Actuated (Electric/Hydraulic) Tilting Flood Barriers, to isolate access areas from rising flood levels.
- Tilting Flood Barriers may be Passive or Actuated.
- Fabricated from materials to suit site specifications.
- Low maintenance design.
- Fully trafficable.
- Excellent sealing.
- All FloodFree Barriers are purpose-designed, engineered and manufactured by AWMA Water Control Solutions.
- AWMA’s design team provide full support to project partners, ensuring the product delivered will be engineered and certified to withstand worse case scenarios for expected flood water height, debris loading, deployment times etc.
- Design considerations include the condition of the nominated site, with options for greenfield and brownfield sites.
The FloodFree range has a minimum 25 year design life.
Minimal maintenance is required ensuring low ‘whole of life costs’.
All procedures are in accordance with AWMA’s accredited ISO 9001 Quality Management System to ensure each barrier is manufactured to a high standard, tested and ready for trouble free operation.
Tilting Flood Barriers are engineered to ensure automatic deployment ahead of flood waters.
Detailed documentation on operation, testing procedures and maintenance can be provided with all FloodFree Barriers.
Comprehensive on and/or off site training available.