AWMA’s SLF Wedge Penstock range consists of an undershot gate with a full perimeter seal, providing flow isolation for fully submerged ON or OFF seating applications.
AWMA specialise in supplying high quality, high performance water control infrastructure for all industries. Aluminium and stainless steel flow control products are supplied as standard designs or tailor made to meet specific site requirements.
- SLF Penstocks are designed to achieve industry leading seal performance.
- Integration of UHMWPE wedges compress seals when gate is closed for excellent sealing.
- Full perimeter continuous seal, mechanically affixed to gate leaf.
- Seals manufactured from plasticised PVC.
- Bi-directional sealing as standard feature.
- All serviceable components affixed to the gate leaf for ease of maintenance.
- Available in rising and non-rising spindle configurations.
- Custom designed and fabricated to suit any size or shaped orifice.
- Full perimeter seal provides excellent sealing performance for applications across all industry sectors.
- Isolation of pipe openings and orifices over 300mm in diameter.
- AWMA’s design team will provide full support to ensure the most appropriate solution is developed and specified during the preliminary design.
- All AWMA water control gates are custom sized to ensure they meet specific site and operational requirements.
- Customisation reduces installation costs.
- Ideal for pit and headwall installations.
- The SLF Penstocks are typically wall mounted.
- Rising Spindle,
- Non-Rising Spindle or
- AWMA’s Rising/Non-Rising Spindle Arrangement
- Portable Actuator
- DC Motor