FlowLab is a qualified research facility available to test and certify the accuracy of metering devices and water management structures.
The AWMA FlowLab is a large scale calibrated volumetric test facility, allowing simulated in-situ testing of water control structures and meters in open channel conditions with flows ranging between 0.5ML/day to 100ML/day.
- Accurate verification of flow
- True open channel conditions
- Capacity to test a range of water control structures and metering devices
- All organisations operating within the Australian water industry have a facility suitable to test and certify flow control structures and associated algorithms
- Opportunities to research, test and develop gate and meter design capabilities
- Assist the development and implementation of new Australia Standards involving metering
The facility is OH&S compliant, well proven and industry accepted.