AWMA’s Demountable Flood Barriers allow property and asset owners to manually deploy their own protection barriers to isolate flood and storm waters in and around existing infrastructure.
- Construct to an infinite length.
- Modular segments are fabricated in 100mm, 200mm or 300mm high increments.
- Segments consist of extruded section with embedded seals.
- Storage solutions and transportation trolleys available.
- Economically viable.
Residential, commercial, township flood protection barrier:
- Boundary protection (properties, shopping centres, town squares, parks, lakes, CBD's etc)
- Subway / transportation access barriers
- Carpark and shopping centre barriers
- Liftwell barriers
- Driveway barriers
- Doorway barriers
- Ventilation outlet isolation
- Basement barriers
- Access barriers
- Levee Alternative for Flood Mitigation of Townships
- All FloodFree Barriers are purpose-designed, engineered and manufactured by AWMA Water Control Solutions.
- AWMA’s design team provide full support to project partners, ensuring the product delivered will be engineered and certified to withstand worse case scenarios for expected flood water height, debris loading, deployment times etc.
- Design considerations include the condition of the nominated site, with options for greenfield and brownfield sites.
The FloodFree range has a minimum 25 year design life.
Minimal maintenance is required ensuring low ‘whole of life costs’.
All procedures are in accordance with AWMA’s accredited ISO 9001 Quality Management System to ensure each barrier is manufactured to a high standard, tested and ready for trouble free operation.
The Demountable Flood Barriers are designed to be manually deployed by one or two operators.
Detailed documentation on operation, testing procedures and maintenance can be provided with all FloodFree Barriers.
Comprehensive on and/or off site training available.