AWMA Sidewinder Gates are horizontally opening penstocks designed to allow effective isolation of apertures with (typically) tall/narrow openings.
Typical applications include surface water draw off at sewage treatment plants, fishways and wetland management.
AWMA specialise in supplying high quality, high performance water control infrastructure for all industries.
AWMA’s aluminium and stainless steel flow control products are supplied as standard designs or tailor made to meet specific site requirements.
- Designed for installations where reduced head height does not allow for a standard headstock
- Minimal head height required (as little as 200mm)
- Unobstructed water flow
- Can be manually operated or powered via DC, AC or hydraulic actuators
- Designed for any size or shaped orifice
- Ideal solution for the isolation of fishway entrance and exit slots which tend to be narrow (<1.0m) and very tall (up to 5.0m)