The AWMA Flood Door extends our FloodFree range of flood protection barriers.
The Personal Access Flood Door (PAFD) replaces any standard, outward opening door, to provide secure, flood protected access.
Not only does this Flood Door look and feel like a standard door, but the design complies with Australian Standard AS1428.1 (Design Access and Mobility Standards).
Design Features include:
- Feels, operates and looks like a regular door.
- Fits standard door frame sizes (between 700mm - 1100mm wide and 1800mm - 2500mm high).
- Hydrostatically charged door seals for optimum sealing performance.
- Multiple frame fixing points to securely anchor door frame to wall.
- All fixings concealed.
- Suitable for most types of door hardware.
- Door and frame supplied in a range of colours.
- Door supplied pre-hung for easy installation.
- Minimal maintenance.
- Permanent protection.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Robust construction.
- Australian made.
- Shopping centres.
- Sporting complexes.
- Residential houses.
- Storage facilities.
- Industrial buildings.
- Utility rooms.