AWMA is the exclusive Australian Representative for the Worthington range of Waterway Barriers including Debris Control and Dam Safety Systems.
Worthington is renowned for providing quality waterway barriers and containment booms for applications including:
- Debris Control
- Public Safety around Dams
- Boat Barriers
- Fish Guidance Systems and
- Waterway Security Barriers
- Steel Pontoons
Worthington Products consist of proven designs with nearly 20 years’ experience across 58 countries. Worthington believe that it is not about their experience, but how that experience is used to benefit others. Worthington is the most trusted and called upon name to provide quality waterway barriers and containment booms.
- Modular floating units 10-ft (3.1m) long.
- Simple installation allows unlimited number of floats to be connected together to form a complete boom line.
- Unsinkable foam core.
- Impact Resistant, Cold-Temperature Certified.
- Up to 12" freeboard in still water.
- Engineering and Design Services are tailored to meet your requirements. Services are structured so you can decide the level of engineering and design support you require.
- Powerful software allows accurate modelling of flows, loads, direction of debris, fish and people at your site allowing you to make more informed decisions.