AWMA Bulkheads and Stoplogs are used to provide effective flow isolation and regulation in natural waterway environments.
AWMA’s range of Bulkheads and Roller Gates significantly reduce friction associated issues of in-flow insertion and containment for high head isolation applications.
Bulkhead gate designs are available in a variety of sizes under manual and mechanical operation. A range of lifting mechanism and storage solutions are also available.
- Roller options to facilitate insertion under flow
- Integral equalisation valves can be included to facilitate removal under unbalanced head
- Top-sealing options available for submerged apertures
- Various seal configurations available to suit project specific requirements
- Designed to withstand up to 30m head pressure or designed to suit specifications
- Uni-directional sealing as standard with bi-directional models available on request
- Custom designed and fabricated to suit any size or shaped orifice
- Variety of lifting mechanisms optional
- Storage solutions available
- The Bulkhead Gate range is utilised for applications across all industry sectors
- Isolation of open channel flow for maintenance purposes
- Emergency isolation points
AWMA is the leading bulkhead gates manufacturer in Australia and our bulkheads are just one of the water control infrastructures at which we excel. Contact us today for more advice from our expert bulkhead gates manufacturers and any other questions on the design, manufacture or installation of water management systems.