A penstock is a water control gate or structure that controls flow. Penstocks may also be known as Sluice gates, Slide gates or Stopgates. Penstocks are designed for flow regulation, diversion, level control or isolation.
AWMA Water Control Solutions specialise in the custom design, manufacture and installation of penstocks and water control gates.
AWMA is a renown penstock supplier, manufacturing high quality, high performance water control gates for all industries. Aluminium and stainless steel water management products are supplied as standard designs or tailor made to meet specific site requirements. Technical Sales Managers located in Australia and New Zealand are available for early contractor involvement and site inspections as required.
Penstocks supplied by AWMA accommodate client requirements, site specifications, environmental conditions and operational preferences. Turn-key solutions for penstock applications include consultation, design, manufacture, install and commissioning.
AWMA'S RANGE OF PENSTOCKS AND WATER CONTROL GATES INCLUDES:
AWMA supply a large range of standard and custom penstocks, valves and water gates, including:
- ULF Penstocks – Undershot regulating penstocks
- SLF Penstocks - Wedge Penstocks
- TLF Penstocks – Topsealing penstocks
- WLF Penstocks – Wedge locking penstocks
- DLF Penstocks – Downwards opening decant / weir style penstocks
- Bulkhead Gates and Stoplogs - Single piece gate for flow isolation
- Modular StopLogs - Modular segments joined to isolate flows
- Combination Gates - Multi-leaf multi-functional control gates
- SideWinders – Sideways opening slide gate
- LayFlat Gates – Downwards opening tilt gates
- Radial Gates – Radial undershot and overshot gates
Specialised Penstocks - one-off products for site specific water, effluent and odour control
Extensive experience and high quality in-house capabilities allows AWMA to successfully provide a large variety of control solutions for challenging sites. Contact AWMA to discuss how an AWMA penstock can add value to your next project.