AWMA custom manufacture numerous multi-leaf gate designs around an innovative vertical slide / weir gate methodology, allowing flow under and over the gate leaves, as well as the option to raise gate leaves entirely out of the waterway for peak flow conditions.
Design alternatives include the Head & Discharge Gate, Combination Gate and Fixed Base Overshot Gate.
AWMA specialise in supplying high quality, high performance water control infrastructure for all industries.
AWMA’s aluminium and stainless steel flow control products are supplied as standard designs or tailor made to meet specific site requirements.
- Mutli-leaf gates with up to six leaves
- Vertical overshot for flow regulation through the top half of the gate
- The lower half of the gate facilitates undershot regulation and drainage
- Single or dual spindle designs
- Hydraulic or cable actuation systems
- Gate leaves can lift completely clear of the waterway
- Rising or non-rising spindle options
- Gate position indicators fitted
Design options include:
- Head & Discharge Gate for upper and lower gate actuation
- Fixed Base Overshot for upper gate actuation only with lower gate fixed
- Combination Gate for upper and lower gate actuation as well as full removal of gates from the waterway for peak flow conditions
- Mutli-Leaf Gates primarily used for fish management, suitable for any application requiring all leaves to collapsible to one leaf height