AWMA Self-Cleaning Flat Panel Screens for Fish & Debris Exclusion
Flat Panel Screens are suitable for bulk water diversions of all sizes, on gravity irrigation or industrial offtakes, including flooded suction applications.
The innovative dual brush cleaning system travels along the wedge wire surface providing self-cleaning functionality.
Design considerations include:
- Robust stainless steel construction for 50+ year design life
- Design options accommodate specified height and width
- Stainless steel wedge wire medium
- Aperture sizes ranging from 0.5mm - 2mm
- Self-cleaning functionality to maintain clean screens
- Adjustable cleaning frequency
- Low whole of life costs
- Low operating costs
- Minimal maintenance required
- Designed to ensure even, reduced, flow velocities
- Complies with fish protection guidelines
An adjustable baffle system ensures even approach velocities and the ability to balance outflows over the entire screen surface area. This process is designed to reduce impingement and entrainment.
Overcome intake screening challenges with AWMA's proven range of Fish Exclusion and Debris Screens.
For further information about 'What Fish Exclusion Screens Are' and 'Why We Need Them' visit our Screen FAQ page.
To view AWMA's range of Self-cleaning Screens click here.
Contact AWMA to discuss your screening options.