AWMA’s Urban Water projects include applications across community, commercial, industrial, institutional and other urban water use sectors.
AWMA successfully deliver specialised water control infrastructure for Stormwater, STP, WWTP, WTP, Tunnel, Dam, Desalination and Urban Water Delivery applications.
A wide range of water management systems are purpose engineered to meet client specifications including:
- Isolation and spill containment systems for emergency shut downs or maintenance
- Transfer and redirection systems
- Control, containment and regulation of flows
- Infrastructure upgrades for sewerage, water, recycled water, storm water, reticulated water and waste water management systems
With a range of proven designs, extensive experience and a partnership approach you can be confident that AWMA can deliver a tailored urban water management solution to suit your specific needs.
Some of the Water Control Gates And Equipment We Design and Manufacture Include:
- Emergency isolation gates
- Regulating gates
- Back flow prevention devices
- Stop boards and bulkheads
- Diversion gates and associated systems
- Remote or on-site monitoring and control operation
When approaching your next urban water or waste water management project, consider a partnership with AWMA to receive the most comprehensive service, support and expertise in the industry.
Contact us today for more information on custom water control solutions.