AWMA’s range of Flood Gates provide water management systems for flood protection Australia-wide.
Tailored-made flood defence gates, barriers and equipment is specifically designed, manufactured and installed to meet site and operational flood protection requirements.
Our range of flood gates can be installed for stand-alone flood protection or as multiple structures integrated to form an entire floodplain management solution. We have a wealth of experience customising our innovative suite of solutions to isolate all manner of properties and assets from rising tidal, storm and flood waters.
We offer devices to suit openings of all shapes and sizes with additional storage, transportation and deployment options. Our flood gates are made to high international standards and isolate or re-direct flows with head pressures up to 20m. With installation of every system AMWA provides extensive training and documentation as well as ongoing service and maintenance options.
- Engineered and innovative suite of solutions
- Isolates property and assets from rising storm and flood waters
- Devices to suit openings of any size or shape
- Isolate or re-direct flows with head pressures up to 20m
- Designs for new structures or retrofit existing infrastructure
- Storage, transportation and deployment options
- Training and documentation
- Service and maintenance
- Australian made to international quality standards
- Proven solutions
- International service
Applications for AWMA Flood Gates include:
- Flood Mitigation
- Storm Water Harvesting
- Tidal Control
- Asset Protection
- Environmental Management
Contact AWMA today to explore the range of flood gates (floodgates) available to meet your site and operational requirements.