AWMA have extensive experience partnering major irrigation authorities in major irrigation modernisation programs including Canal Mechanisation and Canal Automation.
Thousands of irrigation gates have been supplied and installed by AWMA, the majority through multi-year design, manufacture and install contracts.
For over a decade, AWMA has successfully delivered a wide range of projects for accurate and reliable irrigation delivery. They include:
- Large scale modernisation programs
- OH&S upgrades
- Outfall monitoring
- Channel regulation
- Accurate flow measurement onto farm
- On-farm water management solutions
AWMA’s tailored solutions accommodate many considerations critical to the irrigation industry. They include:
- Safe and efficient operation
- Low whole of life costs
- Accurate volumetric flow measurement
- Manual and automated (SCADA) operation
- Commercial 'off-the-shelf' (COTS) technology
- Custom sizes allowing retrofit to existing structures reducing the requirement for civil works
- Portable actuation systems
- Software integration
- On-going system development
AWMA offer an on-farm product for Irrigation Pipe and Riser Systems called i-Riser. Options include the i-RiserPLUS to mitigate vacuum and air pressure issues in pipelines, as well as an automated i-Driver head unit for comprehensive irrigation scheduling.
AWMA designed and constructed 'FlowLab', a unique flow test facility. Research and Development Programs conducted at FlowLab have allowed AWMA to develop world first, certified, flow algorithms that will provide operators with accurate flow measurement on both manual and automated gates (contact AWMA for more information regarding FlowLab and it's availability).
When approaching your next irrigation project, consider a partnership with AWMA to receive the most comprehensive service, support and expertise in the industry.