AWMA's Combination Gates have independently actuated gate leaves; allowing the upper gate leaf to be adjusted independently of the lower leaf/s (and vice versa), allowing flow under and/or over all gate leaves, as well as the option to raise gate leaves entirely out of the waterway for peak flow conditions.
Design alternatives include the Head & Discharge Gate, Combination Gate and Fixed Base Overshot Gate.
AWMA specialise in supplying high quality, high performance water control infrastructure for all industries.
AWMA’s aluminium and stainless steel flow control products are supplied as standard designs or tailor made to meet specific site requirements.
- Vertical overshot for flow regulation through the top half of the gate
- The lower half of the gate facilitates undershot regulation and drainage
- Gate leaves can lift completely clear of the waterway
- Rising or non-rising spindle options
Design options include:
- Head & Discharge Gate for upper and lower gate actuation
- Fixed Base Overshot for upper gate actuation only with lower gate fixed
- Combination Gate for upper and lower gate actuation as well as full removal of gates from the waterway for peak flow conditions