AWMA is a well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control infrastructure.
Providing Admin support to the operations team, this role requires a practical approach.
- Creating job packs for distribution to factory
- Arranging freight for completed goods
- Time sheet data entry
- Critical review of job status
- Project management of small jobs / internal jobs
The following skills/attributes are required:
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Sound Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, enabling the candidate to get their point across in an environment with competing priorities.
We offer specialised training and a friendly family type culture.
Please note – only candidates demonstrating required skills and attributes will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org