AWMA is expanding its operations and has a newly created position for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team on a full time basis.
Project Engineer (Mechanical)
This is an exciting opportunity for a mechanical engineer to join AWMA’s expanding design team, utilising the latest SolidWorks design platform.
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage the flow of information though the design team and liaise with project managers and key stake holders;
- Be directly involved with project schedule adhering to a strict start and finish dates;
- Review and approve engineering documents;
- CAD library management and compliance;
To be considered for this role, your experience will include:
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years in design / drafting experience
- 3D SolidWorks experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude essential
- Demonstrated ability in team leadership
If you enjoy working as part of a team and have what it takes then we want to hear from you. We offer excellent staff retention, specialised training and a friendly family type culture. You will be offered an industry competitive salary, career progression opportunities and you will be provided with the necessary support to excel in your position.
Looking for an exciting career change? As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects.
AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control gates across all water sectors within Australia as well as the export market.
Situated on the Murray River, in Northern Victoria, just a short drive from Echuca, the region boasts an idyllic natural environment with stunning waterways and tranquil bushland.
To apply or request further information please contact:
Hugh Watson – Engineering Manager