Situated on the Murray River, in Northern Victoria, just a short drive from Echuca, the region boasts an idyllic natural environment with stunning waterways and tranquil bushland.
The lifestyle you have always wanted, affordable living and no traffic jams on the way to work.
With water projects in demand, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to join our talented team and develop technical proposals. In conjunction with our clients who cover all sectors of the water industry, including asset owners, consultants and tier 1 and 2 contractors, you will develop solutions for some of Australia’s largest water infrastructure projects. This will be a challenging and rewarding role with diverse projects and designs.
You will work alongside an experienced team, involved in projects that will develop your technical and professional skills.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Be customer focused with a proven ability to meet internal and external customer commitments
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Have strong mechanical aptitude with particular attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously within a team environment
- Have strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Preferably have a minimum 2 years commercial sales experience
- Be capable of meeting sales forecasts and developing new business opportunities
- Have the ability to provide technical presentations to customers/clients
This opportunity will give you true job satisfaction offering variety and challenges as you work with some of Australia’s largest construction companies to deliver nation building projects.
The ability to travel will be required as part of this role and a current driver’s licence is essential.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to develop innovative solutions to challenging water control issues. This is a very rewarding role and will offer significant opportunities for professional development to the successful candidate. We offer specialised training, and a friendly family type culture. You will be offered an industry competitive salary, and you will be provided with the necessary support to excel in your position.
Would you like a career with a company that is the leader its field? AWMA is a well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control infrastructure and automated control options. AWMA currently employs 50 full time staff.
Contact Name: Mike Anthony