AWMA has been a successful supplier to many New Zealand Water projects.
AWMA’s proven products are custom designed to meet specific site requirements and includes fish exclusion screens, penstocks, stoplogs, bulkheads, flap gates, LayFlat (tilt) gates, overshot gates, undershot gates, side winders, sluice gates, flood gates, flap gates, wedge gates, decant gates, weir gates, radial gates, multi-leaf gates, stop gates, trash screens, trash racks, actuation systems and more.
AWMA’s manufacturing standards are driven by stringent procedures in regards to quality, health, safety and environmental considerations, including accreditation to the international standard ISO 9001 for quality assurance.
The markets we serve are Water, Wastewater, Irrigation, Flood and Environmental.
AWMA are experiencing significant interest and business from this region and we now require a direct presence in New Zealand to further develop our opportunities and to provide local contact for our valued New Zealand customers.
We are looking for an energetic, technically sound, self-starter, who can thrive in a market leading company to achieve the agreed business goals and continue to grow our New Zealand sales and presence.
About the role
As a Regional Manager New Zealand you will be totally responsible for the complete business development, sales and marketing activities of the region. The role will involve the promotion and sale of AWMA’s full range of products and building strong customer relationships.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work autonomously throughout the region both North and South Islands
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers
- Manage a sales pipeline
- Price and produce customer quotations and secure orders
- Keep up to date with market trends and consistently identify new business opportunities
- Work within company’s existing CRM and ERP systems
Skills & Experience
- A mechanical engineering background is desirable
- Related industry experience with proven sales success
- History in developing existing and new customer base
- Established relationships within the water industry
- Competitive salary package
- Work autonomously throughout the region
- Fully supported by head office sales, marketing and engineering
- Opportunity to build regional presence
- Well respected within the industry
- Strong internal training and development opportunities
If this sounds like you please apply by sending a copy of your resume to:
Vern Costelow Business Development Consultant