As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA is an Australian owned and operated company who design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless-steel water control gates across all water sectors within Australia as well as the export market. Due to an increased demand for our specialised products and services including fish screens, we are looking for a suitable person to join the Design & Drafting team to work in our Cohuna Office.
Situated on the Murray River, in Northern Victoria, just a short drive from Echuca, the region boasts an idyllic natural environment with stunning waterways and tranquil bushland.
Enjoy the lifestyle and affordable living.
With water projects in demand, this is an exciting opportunity for a proficient draftsperson to join AWMA’s expanding design team, utilising the latest SolidWorks design platforms.
To be considered for this role, your experience will include:
- Minimum 3 years in drafting experience – we want you to hit the ground running!
- 3D experience in SolidWorks essential
- A background in manufacturing & engineering preferable
- Strong mechanical aptitude essential
- Able to work under minimum supervision and across multiple projects simultaneously (essential)
- Accuracy, attention to detail, organised
- Hard working and be a self-starter / ability to work with little supervision
Please note – Only Candidates demonstrating required skills & attributes will be considered. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Candidates must be an Australian citizen
Please send application letter and resume to: