Due to an increased demand for our specialised products and services, we are looking for an experienced welder. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control gates across all water sectors within Australia as well as the export market.
As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects.
Reporting to the Factory Foreman, you will be part of the team that weld and fabricate complex water control structures.
It is a physical, hands-on role in a busy area of the business. You will be working in a well organised non-ferrous workshop on a diverse range of Australia’s most challenging water infrastructure projects.
Trade qualifications will be viewed highly, but we encourage applicants that have expertise in welding to apply.
- The following skills/attributes are required
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- A background in the manufacturing environment
- Forklift licence
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Maintaining standards and disciplines
- Physically fit – as there will be heaving lifting, prolonged standing and lifting
If you enjoy working as part of a team and have what it takes then we want to hear from you. In return we can offer you a great working environment.
To apply or request further information please contact:
Leigh Scoullar: Phone: 03 5456 3331
Post: PO Box 433 Cohuna VIC 3568 or