AWMA are seeking a suitably qualified engineer to manage the delivery and further development of future automation projects. You will require an understanding of industrial control systems to scope and deliver automatic systems. AWMA’s automated systems involve motorised water gates or penstocks which are used to control the flow of water.
AWMA is a well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna, Victoria. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control infrastructure and automated control options for projects Australia-wide, as well as internationally. AWMA currently employs 45 full time staff.
Would you like a career with a company that is the leader its field?
You will work alongside an experienced team, involved in projects that will develop your technical and professional skills.
You will require the ability to:
- monitor and control the quality of your own work
- manage supply logistics and managing sub contractors
- write comprehensive specifications for subcontractors to meet our clients requirements
- project manage to coordinate the projects between AWMA’s internal scope and the subcontractor deliverables
- understand industrial control panels
- schedule work in a competitive environment
- show initiative
- manage the financial aspect of projects
- focus on tasks to completion
- liaise with customers effectively
You will require experience with:
- Automated DC control systems
- PLC control software development and implementation
- DC motor control
This opportunity will give you true job satisfaction offering variety and challenges as you work with some of Australia’s largest construction companies to deliver nation building projects. We are looking for well-developed problem solving skills, excellent communication, both written and verbal and an enjoyment of working in a dynamic team environment.
You will have experience in working for Australian companies.
Some travel to site is may be required. Drivers licence essential.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will actively plan, coordinate and manage works across various projects within our manufacturing facility. We offer specialised training, and a friendly family type culture. You will be offered an industry competitive salary, and you will be provided with the necessary support to excel in your position.
Candidates must be an Australian citizen.
Contact Name: Leigh Scoullar