The successful applicant will receive the opportunity to:
- Work for an Australian owned and operated national market leader
- Become an integral part of a highly motivated manufacturing company
- Assist in the successful delivery of some of Australia’s largest water infrastructure projects
- Work with various stakeholders, in every part of the manufacturing process including;
- Design teams; testing to identify product durability and areas of weakness
- Suppliers; working to ensure raw materials and component parts meet the company’s quality standards
- Manufacturing teams; ensuring that equipment and processes follow predetermined quality standards
- Customers; analyzing issues reported via customer feedback, maintaining records and implementing changes to manufacturing processes when necessary
AWMA is a highly regarded, Australian owned and operated manufacturing business based in regional Victoria. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA currently employ in excess of 50 staff throughout Australia and New Zealand.
AWMA’s success is underpinned by a strong culture of collaborating with our clients to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The company is progressive and innovative, driven by quality and continuous improvement. AWMA strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction from start to finish.
- Creation of quality documentation and development of SOPs for their facility and products in line with industry standards
- Proactive review and improvement of systems and processes to ensure the maintenance of standards
- Maintaining accurate quality documentation
- Working closely with manufacturing staff to ensure quality protocols are followed and documentation is correctly maintained and implement any new changes or adaptations based on a quality review
- Inspection and testing of various parts of manufacturing including products, components, processes, and comparing against predefined standards
- Ensuring safety requirements are met at every point in the manufacturing facility
- Analysing problems reported and developing improvements to overcome them
- Oversight of junior quality team members
- Statistical analysis of manufacturing data and creation of reports for senior staff members based on quality documentation
- Working closely with external partners e.g. suppliers, customers, etc
- Continuous improvement in the manufacturing process
- Experience in a similar role
Highly Regarded qualifications
- Quality Management
- Comprehensive product training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Australian residents only to apply. No recruitment agencies.
All applications should be directed to: email@example.com
Attention: Toni Kelly (Human Resources)
Thank you for your interest in AWMA Water Control Solutions, we look forward to hearing from you.