As a result of a recent restructure of the sales team, AWMA are seeking to employ an experienced Regional Sales Engineer to develop and grow the business throughout New South Wales, Victoria and Tasmania. The successful candidate will be required to undertake significant travel as part of the role. You will be responsible for taking control of an existing client portfolio and project pipeline. Training will be provided to develop you to become an AWMA product specialist, enabling you to become the industry expert in your region.
Based in: Melbourne CBD and Inner Suburbs
Work Type: Full Time
Classification: Sales Account & Relationship Management
The successful applicant will receive the opportunity to:
- Work for an Australian owned and operated national market leader
- Become an integral part of a highly motivated sales team
- Contribute to the sustainable growth of the business by securing sales and building AWMA’s market presence
- Assist in the successful delivery of some of Australia’s largest water infrastructure projects
- Undertake business development activities to identify new opportunities and markets
- Engage with end users, engineering consultants and contractors to develop innovative and sustainable solutions to complex water management issues
- Deliver sales and margins in accordance with individual and team budgets
- Build AWMA’s market presence and brand recognition at industry conferences and expos
- Work with internal stakeholders including the Estimating and Engineering teams to develop solutions for your clients
- Maintain full compliance within the CRM (Salesforce)
- Comply with AWMA’s documented quality systems and ERP
- Undertake continuous improvement activities
- Proven solutions-focused sales professional
- Able to engage with clients to identify opportunities
- Capable of adapting/customising existing products and services to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions for clients
- Able to interpret specifications and drawings and articulate requirements to internal stakeholders
- Able to prepare winning proposal documents and quotations
- Strong mechanical aptitude would be well regarded
- Loyal, self-motivated, well-presented and driven
- Able to learn, develop and succeed in a high paced environment
- Work autonomously in a team environment
- Proven stable work history
- Strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
Highly Regarded qualifications (but not mandatory)
- Qualification in mechanical engineering
- Comprehensive product training will be provided to the successful applicant.
AWMA is a highly regarded, Australian owned and operated manufacturing business based in regional Victoria. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA currently employ in excess of 50 staff throughout Australia and New Zealand.
AWMA’s success is underpinned by a strong culture of collaborating with our clients to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The company is progressive and innovative, driven by quality and continuous improvement. AWMA strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction from start to finish.
Australian residents only to apply. No recruitment agencies.