With your skills and our training you will be developed to become AWMA’s FloodFree product specialist, enabling you to be the national industry expert in your field.
This role is based in our Ballarat office.
AWMA is a highly regarded, Australian owned and operated manufacturing business based in Cohuna, VIC, employing over 50 staff.
As a result of growing demand for flood protection products, AWMA are seeking to employ a Senior Sales Engineer to develop and grow the Flood Barrier market, nationally.
The successful candidate will be required to travel nationally as part of the role.
You will be responsible for taking control of an existing client portfolio and project pipeline within the construction industry, local and regional councils and the industrial sector.
- Manage an existing strong and growing project pipeline
- Develop relationships with architects, consulting engineers, builders, estimators and project managers
- Continue to generate revenue and new opportunities in all sectors
- Review drawings and flood management plans
- Prepare quotes and tender submissions
- Regular client engagement
- Utilise and maintain accurate CRM tools
- Provide market intelligence
- Professionally represent the company and products
- Provide technical product advice to clients
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proven solution-focused sales experience within the construction industry
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the construction and government sectors
- Strong relationships building skills
- Ability to interpret building plans and drawings
- Comfortable in board rooms, onsite and exhibitions
- Exposure to Tier 1 & 2 construction companies
- Previous experience working with architects and consultants
- Loyal, self-motivated, well-presented and driven
- Ability to learn, develop and succeed
- Willing to travel regularly
- Work autonomously in a team environment
- Proven stable work history
- Strong focus on customer service and satisfaction
A qualification in civil or mechanical engineering and/or architecture will be highly regarded but is not mandatory.
Comprehensive product training will be provided to the successful applicant.
Australian residents only to apply. No recruitment agencies.
AWMA’s success is underpinned by a strong culture of collaborating with our clients to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The company is progressive and innovative, driven by quality and continuous improvement. AWMA strive to achieve complete customer satisfaction from start to finish.
If this sounds like a you please apply by sending a copy of your resume to:
General Manager of Flood Barriers