With water projects in demand, this is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer to join our talented team and work on some of Australia’s largest water infrastructure projects. This will be a challenging and rewarding role with diverse projects and designs.
Would you like a career with a company that is the leader in its field?
AWMA is a well-regarded Australian owned business based three hours north of Melbourne. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control infrastructure and automated control options. AWMA currently employs 40 full time staff. Due to expansion, AWMA is looking to hire a Sales Engineer to join the Cohuna office.
You will work alongside an experienced team, with involvement in projects that will develop your technical and professional skills.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Be customer focused with a proven ability to meet internal and external customer commitments
- Have excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
- Have strong mechanical aptitude with particular attention to detail
- Be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously within a team environment
- Have strong time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Preferably have a minimum 2 years commercial sales experience
- Be capable of meeting sales forecasts and developing new business opportunities
- Have the ability to provide technical presentations to customers/clients
This opportunity will give you true job satisfaction offering variety and challenges as you work with some of Australia’s largest construction companies to deliver national building projects.
The ability to travel will be required as part of this role and a current driver’s licence is essential.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for working directly with clients to develop innovative solutions to challenging water control issues. This is a very rewarding role and will offer significant opportunities for professional development to the successful candidate. We offer specialised training, and a friendly family type culture. You will be offered an industry competitive salary, and you will be provided with the necessary support to excel in your position.
Contact Name: Mike Anthony