This role is based out of Cohuna, in regional Victoria. Enjoy a challenging role and live an idyllic lifestyle without the hustle of the city.
You will be afforded the opportunity to research and implement best design practises and will work within the design team to drive the CAD parametrisation of AWMA’s standard product range.
You will work closely within the Operational and Administration teams to ensure that all engineering data flow between the departments happens seamlessly to minimise rework.
You will also partake in the industry leading detail design of turnkey water control infrastructure.
- Strong mechanical aptitude,
- Sound knowledge of manufacturing and fabrication processes,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Solidworks design, drafting, and systems management,
- Strong background with Solidworks systems and work flow processes, configuration management, including CAD libraries, parts, drawing templates, assemblies,
- Solidworks PDM Professional administration experience would be desirable,
- Genuine passion for working within CAD environments,
The role involves:
- Working on implementation and management of design related systems within the Solidworks suite of management software,
- Working in a team of professional engineers, draftsman and junior draftsman and providing leadership in the implementation, training and management of the Solidworks system,
- Create, maintain and manage toolbox libraries of all AWMA standard parts, including supplier part databases,
- Create, maintain and manage Design rules registers for AWMA’s standard product range,
- Organize, maintain and manage project engineering documents and records with PDM,
- Review of For Construction drawings to ensure accuracy and quality is in line with the Quality Management System,
- Design and drafting of AWMA water control infrastructure products, as required.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control gates across all water sectors within Australia as well as the export market. AWMA’s manufacturing standards are driven by stringent procedures in regards to quality, health, safety and environmental considerations, including accreditation to the international standard ISO 9001 for quality assurance.
To apply or request further information contact Toni Kelly:
Phone: 03 5456 3331
Post: AWMA Pty Ltd PO Box 433 Cohuna VIC 3568