At AWMA, we are focused on allowing our people to reach their potential, be their true selves and enjoy working in an inclusive environment. With a focus on our employees’ wellbeing, equal opportunities and policies to empower a fully diverse and fulfilled workforce, we pride ourselves on meeting our employee’s expectations. We are passionate about what we do and we are proud of who we are.
About the role of Project Manager Trainee:
This is an entry level position. We are looking for a Project Management Trainee to join the team and be exposed to a broad range of different water related projects. This will enable you to obtain industry skills and knowledge whilst under the supervision of experienced mentors in project management, design, engineering and manufacturing. The role is of a professional nature and will require a mature attitude to succeed. The role is based in Cohuna, Victoria.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding of water control infrastructure
• Fulfil customer orders, whilst adhering to the quality procedures through the design and manufacture processes
• Developing scopes of work for sub-contractors
• Manage and oversee particular aspects of project implementation, including ERP, monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and managing budgets
As part of your traineeship program, you will undertake a nationally recognised qualification; Certificate IV in Project Management.
To be considered for this Project Management Trainee position you will bring with you a passion for the water industry.
Applicants shall require:
• Year 12 completed
• Proficient literacy and numeracy skills
• Well presented
• Sound computer skills (word, excel, outlook)
• The successful candidate will also need a valid driver’s licence as you will be required to travel to project sites from time to time.
This role will suit someone that enjoys working within a dynamic team and has a commitment to learning with a desire to progress their career at AWMA.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen, hold a Permanent Residency, or have the correct Working Rights within Australia.
AWMA is a well-regarded Australian owned business based in Cohuna. As the national leader in Water Control Solutions, AWMA is renowned for its successful delivery of water control infrastructure projects. AWMA design, manufacture and install aluminium and stainless steel water control infrastructure and automated control options. AWMA currently employs 50 full time staff.
To apply or request further information please contact:
Leigh Scoullar: Phone: 03 5456 3331
Post: PO Box 433 Cohuna VIC 3568